Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I am having a problem with a cell phone carrier. Last year I

Customer Question

I am having a problem with a cell phone carrier. Last year I got 2 iphones from that company. It turns out that the tech did not fill out the app as a purchase but he used 2 numbers that I have no idea about as an exchange. Now I am being held accountable for this fraud. What can I do to get this cleared up??
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have reported it to the phone company but they are in denial of any wrong doing of course.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to escalate the matter to the carrier's Public Relations Department. Contact the carries Customer Service Department and ask to be given the contact information of the Public Relations Department. If you continue to get runaround, than you need to file complaint against the carrier with Federal Communications Commission, your Attorney General's Office and Better Business Bureau.

Goodluck with your case,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.