Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

A fraud company paramount health care have cheated with me…

Customer Question
A fraud company paramount...

A fraud company paramount health care have cheated with me with inr22500, where i should complaint?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New delhi india

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They gave me a policy,& i paid him 22500 online by credit card

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

But i found that is totally fraud

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/6/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

You need to report this to the credit card company, since they have fraud protection, and they will reverse the charge. If the credit card company cannot reverse the charge, then legally your only remaining recourse is to file a civil suit in court against the company to recover your money and prove fraud.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer