Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How can I get copy of my certificates for school of Smog…

Customer Question
second opinion] How can I...
second opinion] How can I get copy of my certificates for school of Smog Check ?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

The smog check results are electronically reported to the DMV, so you can go to the DMV and get a copy of the report that was filed by the test station.

You may also be able to go to the test station and request another copy of the test results including the certificate. They may be able to print it out from their computer.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars and pressing send.

A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you and happy new year. I wish you all the best.

Smog Check Technitian certificate for clases.

You would need to contact the school directly, as they are the only source of the certificates. The school should be able to provide you with the certificates to document the completion of the courses you took there with them.

I recommend that you file a report for a lost or stolen IRS check. That way they will speedily stop payment on whatever was or may never have been issued to you, and they will issue new checks right away. This is the fastest way to get payment at this point.

You should fill out this form and submit it to the address below. This will work quickly. Start filling the form at Section 1. The top section is for IRS use for response.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3911.pdf

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service
Ogden, UT###-##-####/p>

The IRA FOR WHAT?