Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

Bigfishgamestostoptakingmoneyfrommycheckingacc. Kentucky.

Customer Question
Bigfishgamestostoptakingmoneyfrommycheckingacc. Lawyer's Assistant: What...

Bigfishgamestostoptakingmoneyfrommycheckingacc.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Kentucky

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

#differenttimes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Iamonafixedincomeandwontmymoneyback

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/5/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

The easiest way around this is to close the bank account or credit card account that they are charging and open a new account. Tell the bank what is happening and that you want to change the account number and deny all charges from big fish games. The bank will comply, and big fish will not be able to process any charges against your account.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars and pressing send.

A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you and happy new year. I wish you all the best.

I recommend that you file a report for a lost or stolen IRS check. That way they will speedily stop payment on whatever was or may never have been issued to you, and they will issue new checks right away. This is the fastest way to get payment at this point.

You should fill out this form and submit it to the address below. This will work quickly. Start filling the form at Section 1. The top section is for IRS use for response.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3911.pdf

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service
Ogden, UT###-##-####/p>

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer