Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I suffered permanent PTSD damage from a Bakersfield CA

Customer Question
I suffered permanent PTSD...

I suffered permanent PTSD damage from a Bakersfield CA Psychiatrist who performed medical hostage on me and physically attacked me in his office in front of my husband. This happened in 2011(or 2012???) and I am still terrified of him. Every time I have tried to hold him accountable I have been met with a brick wall. Perhaps now it is too late for malpractice, but he caused me permanent damage nonetheless, in front of a witness, and at that time I informed ALL my other doctors so there is medical proof he did this.

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

It was in Bakersfield CA when I lived there, and had multiple doctors caring for me. They were all informed so yes, I have multiple medical records of what he did; especially my therapist, my pain doctor, and my GP. In 2013 I moved to WA state, and I have continued professional therapy over what happened to me. So there are records in WA as well as CA.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have tried, ever since he abused me, but because of my PTSD I become terrified at the thought of him. No one has ever helped me, regardless of having a witness and medical records. I (at the time) was a 50 yr old woman who had a strong sense of "self" despite my PTSD, but this animal treats children, and what he did to me could damage a child forever. He needs to be accountable for his aggression and "medical hostage" tactics.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Christ, you are a Bot. I got my Computer Science degree in 1981 and worked 30+ years in the field. I was the best in my class. I am NOT a ninny looking for a score.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/4/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?