Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My daughter is Bridgett she is 11 yrs. old and I finally did…

Customer Question
My daughter is Bridgett...

My daughter is Bridgett she is 11 yrs. old and I finally did get her on disability and now I owe back 4,000 dollars back. I have given them copies of our check stubbs monthly. what can I do and is this the only disability for children, she was born with down syndrome

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

The state of ohio and defiance is the county we live in

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean. I have asked the ss. office to review bridgetts case and all they can say, you owe 4,000 dollars

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I can tell them anything I should , what else should I say

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/3/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Why are they saying you owe $4000 back if they approved her claim?

we made to much money for the month

Thank you for your reply.

So, this is on SSI claim, not just the SS Disability, since her disability benefits are based on her disability and not income?

are you done talking to me?

No, I asked you a question. Please keep replying, I will reply to you, I just need to get all the information from you so I can answer your question. Ignore any phone request if you do not want to spend the extra money, as I said initially, I did not send it to you.