Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How much is the life insurance for? Arkansas. No attorney or…

Customer Question
How much is the...

How much is the life insurance for?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Arkansas. No attorney or consumer protection is helping.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

What manufacture?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There is no lawyer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/3/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Can you tell me what your question is here so I may help you, it appears to have been cut off,thanks.

how much are the life insurance policies for?

You would have to contact the insurance company to ask for policy limits.They would have this information since they write the policies.

What kind of policies are these???

Let me know if you have follow up here.I want to make sure I understand what you are asking and I answered you.Can you give more more background here This is all I got.. How much is the life insurance for?

I will opt out and leave this for others, good luck here.

What are these policies for?
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Managing Partner replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
Phone call session started

There are two basic types of term life insurance policies: level term and decreasing term.

• Level term means that the death benefit stays the same throughout the duration of the policy.
  • Decreasing term means that the death benefit drops, usually in one-year increments, over the course of the policy's term.

What are the principal types of life insurance? | III

Thanks for rating 5 stars.

I accepted the call and was charged for it but i did not receive any call.. Please remove the 59.00 charge from my account!!!