Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I believe I'm looking towards a" Breach of Contract". I call…

Customer Question
I believe I'm looking...

I believe I'm looking towards a " Breach of Contract". I call it Palimony. I have ben in a relationship with my elderly boyfriendsince 2008. He is 37 years my senior and you can only imagine just all i've given up and past up during this course of craziness. He has always told me he will take care of me for the rest of my life and he's even boughten me two cars and a house. OF COURSE none of these are in My Name. One car was put in my name 4 years later but I then had to sell it. The house he told me (I knew it, i felt it, and thought he meant it) that he was buying for me, so I had a nice place to live when he passes. He asked two Lawyers whom are very repitable to do a cotiseal cause his son holds the will. He told the real estate woman that he was buying the house for me, and even went to my therapist and told him he was buying it for me... I believe he owes me my home, my car and money each month. I've given up SOOO much to be this this man AND TAKE CARE of him (he recently had a stroke) that I need to know what if any rights I have to collect whats mine. YES, I am still in our house taking care of him. as I refuse to go anywhere for 2 reasons. #1 the house he paid cash for, for me to have and #2 He's still not doing well health wise. His son lives in town but has no time (he claims ) to care for his dad. In the meantime, I'm not receiving a dime and at the snape of their fingers I could be kicked out, cause they say so.... Help Me Please Summer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

California 2017 Honda civic the house we bought in april (cash) 207

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The only thing filed was in July when he was going to move out, we did a lease option and I recorded it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We fight and there has been a few restraining oreders that he has filed and not served on me or not shown up to court on and the courts told he NO MORE he was wasting their time

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/3/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: KnowYourRights, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
KnowYourRights

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. Is he of sound mind? Do you have anything in writing evidencing this agreement with him?