Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

To write proposal letter requesting. Loan for medical office…

Customer Question
To write proposal letter...

To write proposal letter requesting

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Loan for medical office improvement

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Trying to make my medical office to fit need of fqhc

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/3/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Yes, you can get a loan for the improvement of your medical office. I suggest you apply first to the bank where the business maintains its primary checking and operating bank accounts, since you already have a relationship with that bank, you are likely to get the best credit terms and rates there.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and pressing send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you and happy new year. I wish you all the best.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars and pressing send.

A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.

I recommend that you file a report for a lost or stolen IRS check. That way they will speedily stop payment on whatever was or may never have been issued to you, and they will issue new checks right away. This is the fastest way to get payment at this point.

You should fill out this form and submit it to the address below. This will work quickly. Start filling the form at Section 1. The top section is for IRS use for response.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3911.pdf

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service
Ogden, UT###-##-####/p>

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer