Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I want to transact purchase brand new car with my own draft…

Customer Question
I want to transact...

I want to transact purchase brand new car with my own draft of note what do I have to do to enforce it and for them to honor it

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

California no

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Drafting the note delivery the note and that's it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If a business is in the sale of goods and they use promissory notes on a day-to-day basis to transact or Finance their their their clientele isn't it illegal for them to deny a form of payment in the same such as a promissory note it being legal tender

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/3/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?