Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

I have a cosmetic company charging my bank account $100 per…

Customer Question
I have a cosmetic...

I have a cosmetic company charging my bank account $100 per month and I don't know how they got into my bank account. My wife and I are retired and on a fixed income and I can't get them to stop or give my money back.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Alabama, huntsville

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I called around to get legal serviceaand apparently in Huntsville, no one does internet crime.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't need subjective advice, I wan't to locate someone who will rip their heads off...........

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
1/3/2018
Consumer Protection Lawyer: attyadvisor, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
attyadvisor
attyadvisor, Lawyer
You will need to close the account they are taking payment from. You will also file consumer complaints for investigations. Have you filed any consumer protection complaints?
FTC https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt
Alabama Attorney General consumer protection division. https://www.ago.state.al.us/ConsumerComplaint
FBI financial crimes https://www.fbi.gov/investigate
These are criminal matters that are handled by law enforcement agencies and not private attorneys. Please file the complaints I have listed above.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.

Do you have any additional questions for me regarding the cosmetic company fraud?

attyadvisor
attyadvisor
attyadvisor, Lawyer