Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Wishing to import sets of kitchen utensils with silicon

Customer Question
Wishing to import sets of...
Wishing to import sets of kitchen utensils with silicon heads (eg spatula, spoon) into USA in 2018. As each tool is directly in contact with food would I need to register this product as FDA approved in order to satisfy US customs?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
No for utensils and other tools like this there is no regulation by the FDA or any other governmental agency so you do not need any special permission to import and sell spatulas and spoons.Please rate Five Stars by clicking on five stars and pressing send.A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.Good luck to you and Happy New Year I wish you all the best
My question was not a difficult one but necessary to keep the business wheels moving, especially when not familiar with American law. Sincerely ***** ***** quick response so close to new year celebrations.
Kind regards
Please rate Five Stars by clicking on five stars and pressing send.Thanks and have a happy new year

Please rate five stars by clicking on five stars ***** and press send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars and pressing send.

A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you and happy new year. I wish you all the best.

I recommend that you file a report for a lost or stolen IRS check. That way they will speedily stop payment on whatever was or may never have been issued to you, and they will issue new checks right away. This is the fastest way to get payment at this point.

You should fill out this form and submit it to the address below. This will work quickly. Start filling the form at Section 1. The top section is for IRS use for response.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3911.pdf

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service
Ogden, UT###-##-####/p>