Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I did not get any money when the Black Farmer money was

Customer Question
I did not get...

I did not get any money when the Black Farmer money was given I did not no about it until every one was getting there money. I have worked on the farm every since I was eight years old. A nd I am still living on the farm. How can I apply.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a ND lawyer about this?

No sure I do so.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None at all I saw it on T.V. Do I need to ge

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Sorry. Do I need to get a lawyer.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Unfortunately, the time period for distibution of theback farmer money program has run out, so you wuld not be able to apply at this point I am very sorry to say.

Please rate five stars ***** and press send. I know this is not the answer you want to hear, but since you are a member, it does not cost you anything to rate.

Thanks, ***** ***** new year.

Thanks for your time. I am sorry I took up your time.

Thanks, ***** ***** new year.

Please click on the five stars and press send so that the question is rated and closed.

Thanks, ***** ***** new year.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars and pressing send.

A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you and happy new year. I wish you all the best.

I recommend that you file a report for a lost or stolen IRS check. That way they will speedily stop payment on whatever was or may never have been issued to you, and they will issue new checks right away. This is the fastest way to get payment at this point.

You should fill out this form and submit it to the address below. This will work quickly. Start filling the form at Section 1. The top section is for IRS use for response.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3911.pdf

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service
Ogden, UT###-##-####/p>