Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

What is the process when you are in an accident you believe…

Customer Question
What is the process when...
What is the process when you are in an accident you believe was caused by transmission malfunction?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/30/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: KnowYourRights, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
KnowYourRights

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. A party wants to consult with an attorney and have them start looking into this and working on the case They would want to likely send the car to an expert, who can look into this and inspect the transmission, to see if there was a malfunction and what was the case. If they can show there was a defect or issue with it, there could be a basis to file suit. The car and the transmission will want to be kept and preserved, so it is in the same condition as well.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!