Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

I have moderate to severe bipolar disorder. I have been

Customer Question
I have moderate to...

I have moderate to severe bipolar disorder. I have been placed with 2 people that like to trigg

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Oops. trigger me. can I be relocated reasonably in the same facility

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/30/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Infolawyer, Lawyer