Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Is it possible to cancel an existing contract?

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/28/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

What type of contract is this and what was the date of the contract?

Thank you being in Australia was finding it to diffulct to communicate ,but situation solved you're advice was helpful thanks

You are welcome.

Thank you!

Can I cancel my membership with you now seeing my situation has been solved

Yes - I don't have access to your account so please contact ww2.justanswer.com/help and they will be able to assist you! Glad your situation was resolved.