Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My daughter has epilepsy with genetic disorder i would like…

Customer Question
Hi my daughter has...

Hi my daughter has epilepsy with genetic disorder i would like to test my son to find out if he has the same genetic disorder. but i am worried that if he gets tested we lose my heath insurance for the family.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Iam in califorina have no lawyer i just want answers.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Who what manufacturer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/28/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Can you help me understand why you believe your son would lose his health insurance because of this test?