Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

I've got infection on my computer, and called TECHGINI

Customer Question
I've got infection on...

I've got infection on my computer, and called TECHGINI SOLUTIONS LLC(###) ###-#### whom I paid recently $499 for 5 years help. ***** ***** worked December 16-19. He requested security deposits for software he installed and promised refund after installation. He got money from BEST BUY gift cards that I bought and he scanned thru my computer. Total I paid $6095. He and his manager ***** ***** promised to send check, but requested $3000 more because according law check should be above $10000 as they told me. I declined to pay and never get promised refund. My name Moisey Korenblum, I am 77 years old. Need to pay a lot for my wife medicines and breast cancer treatment. What to do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

I live in NJ. TECHGINI SOLUTIONS address:*****, Sharon, MA 02067.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

I spoke with ***** ***** (billing department) but after I declined to pay more he hang up.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

***** ***** told that he needs money for license key of software Dell Sonic Wall NSA 2600 ($895) and NSA 3600 ($2200). After two approaches that didn't help, he requested another $3000 that I paid because installation was not finished, and they couldn't make refund.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/25/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: KnowYourRights, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
KnowYourRights

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. How did you find these people? Did they contact you? To remove a virus and install protection software should not cost thousands of dollars, so I am curious if you know if these people are real?

Infolawyer, Lawyer