Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I've got infection on my computer, and called TECHGINI

Customer Question
I've got infection on...

I've got infection on my computer, and called TECHGINI SOLUTIONS LLC(###) ###-#### whom I paid recently $499 for 5 years help. ***** ***** worked December 16-19. He requested security deposits for software he installed and promised refund after installation. He got money from BEST BUY gift cards that I bought and he scanned thru my computer. Total I paid $6095. He and his manager ***** ***** promised to send check, but requested $3000 more because according law check should be above $10000 as they told me. I declined to pay and never get promised refund. My name Moisey Korenblum, I am 77 years old. Need to pay a lot for my wife medicines and breast cancer treatment. What to do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

I live in NJ. TECHGINI SOLUTIONS address:*****, Sharon, MA 02067.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

I spoke with ***** ***** (billing department) but after I declined to pay more he hang up.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

***** ***** told that he needs money for license key of software Dell Sonic Wall NSA 2600 ($895) and NSA 3600 ($2200). After two approaches that didn't help, he requested another $3000 that I paid because installation was not finished, and they couldn't make refund.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/25/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: KnowYourRights, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
KnowYourRights

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. How did you find these people? Did they contact you? To remove a virus and install protection software should not cost thousands of dollars, so I am curious if you know if these people are real?