Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I'm writing from Corpus Christi, TX and just bought a new…

Customer Question
Hi I'm writing from...

Hi I'm writing from Corpus Christi, TX and just bought a new car. I think I may have been dealt with in unethical manner regarding the extended warranty.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a TX lawyer about this?

No. Just reading on line about the issue now

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Chatting with you.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just need some advice.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/24/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question for us?

Infolawyer, Lawyer