Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

You know I have sent them money they said they were going to…

Customer Question
You know I have sent...
You know I have sent them money they said they were going to pay me for Winning the Sweepstakes of the one they are associated with and if you take any money They will no get the money aí have to pay them
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/22/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: LegalPro, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
LegalPro
LegalPro, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. Can you please clarify for me what your question is regarding this sweepstakes? Are you asking if this is a scam? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

No it’s not a scam but the odds are not good to win ,they are one that I have a Entry with and the people that help you to win are the scammers but you can win but they have to make it sound like you have Won so you will pay them for the information ,so do you have the answer to Did I Win the Sweepstakes for over two million

My apologies but your post is a bit confusing to me. You are telling me you are sure this is not a scam, but asking me if you won the sweepstakes even though you are being told you won the sweepstakes? And although this isn't a scam, the people who help you win it are scamming you? Wouldn't that by definition make it a scam? None of this really makes any sense to me. Can you clarify?

Infolawyer, Lawyer