Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Im he in California, repo man took my car, initiated contact…

Customer Question
Hello, im he in...

Hello, im he in California, repo man took my car, initiated contact with me

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Asked me to let my dog bite him so that he could sue me California 1999 carrera they don't want to let me pay all the fees and reinstate I have only done business with them for 30 days

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

This is a Porsche Carrera 1999 car

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Repo guy came out for 121.00 and repo car for that amount

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Sorry about the car.

First of all, under California law, they cannot sue you for the dog bite if they were on your property.

Next, they cannot repo a car for a small amount of $121. There is something wrong with the behavior of this repo man, and I think if you sue them in small claims court you will get your car back if you make the $121 payment.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on the five stars and pressing send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on the stars and pressing send.

A BONUS is appreciated after you rate.

A BONUS is appreciated after you rate.