Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need an attorney to help me with a car Extended warranty…

Customer Question
Hello I need an...

Hello I need an attorney to help me with a car Extended warranty problem. Can you help me?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NJ

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I hae try to get my car warranty to pay a claim which they refuse

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I have a letter from my car dealer stating that he perform the required servicethe car warranty still refuse to cover the claim.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/21/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.