Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a $4,191.57 debeted on 11/3. I was reimbursed and…

Customer Question
I have a $4,191.57...

I have a $4,191.57 debeted on 11/3. I was reimbursed and debeted again. I called the Chase fraud and they said they couldn't do anything. I'm a VIP customer The amount was withdrawn from a Aruzona bank with an

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

IL

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, I reported it to the bank and said they couldn't do anything; because they had a routing number and account. Can you help or should I go to CEO OF BANK AND say I'm taking my money out

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think it is a scam and a bank

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
please call, however the bank gave fyi on a AZ Bank located in UT. Amergy Bank rt. 122232108075 phone(###) ###-#### Some weird bank I never heard of. I will report this to the CEO OF bank with my complaint. Chase didn't make any since of telling me they couldn't do anythibg about it.
To make matters worse they debited the amount again without my knowledge, after I had reported as fraud.
Correction on Amergy Bank rt, # 122232108075279
I'm a senior can't afford lawyers cost. Maybe I'll have to go State Attorneys office with my complant.
Can you recommend anyone in IL
Can inquiry with Chase with this matter?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for posting your banking law question today. I'm attorney Bill assisting you and sorry to hear about your current difficulties.

Escalating your complaint through the bank's channels is a possibility or you could go 1 step further and file a complaint with the Illinois State Division of Banking.

https://www.idfpr.com/admin/banks/DoBcomplaints.asp

https://www.idfpr.com/dfi/dficomplaintform.asp

They will follow up on your complaint and have the ability to impose fines on an infringing institution.

If the Division isn't able to expediently resolve your difficulties , the next step available is to file a civil suit.

A small claims suit may be possible in your situation.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

In return remember I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS is much appreciated.

Best

Attorney Bill

Thank you I will contact bank in Utah . Will follow up

Yes, you can follow up with me and request me attorney Bill.

Before your exit today.

remember I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit.

FIVE STARS is much appreciated.

Best

Attorney Bill