Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have car accident with Granger. But his insurance company…

Customer Question
My name is*****: What...

My name is*****: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I have car accident with Granger

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

But his insurance company came and my car my car is total lost. they dont want to pay for my damage where can i file

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not yet

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/18/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Why is insurer not covering?
they said no police report and no witness
You can appeal within the insurer and with insurance department. You can rely on body shop estimates, photos and the terms of the policy. You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it! martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.You also can file legal action in state court.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”