Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

Would like to Cancel VIP readers service.Agree it is a scam…

Customer Question
Would like to Cancel...

Would like to Cancel VIP readers service.Agree it is a scam and do not wish to make any more payments.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I am in Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Yes they say I cannot cancel.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/18/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Can you tell me if there was a signed contract? Does it contain a cancellation clause?

Infolawyer, Lawyer