Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a health ins, question. I am a u.s. citizen and have…

Customer Question
I have a health...

I have a health ins, question

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

I am a u.s. citizen and have health care already

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My insurance company has denied all of my doctors appeals, they wont allow for the test to prove my neurologist diagnosis, so they are also denying treatment. All tests are in Network, the Treatment Drug is also covered in my Plan. My doctor is lost, we have done everything INS has asked, appeal after appeal, all denied (for the wrong reasons.) Can you help me get answers???

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/16/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Then you should file an appeal with the state insurance commission where you are living. Is this state NEW JERSEY? If so, then please file a complaint with the NJ Insurance Commission.

Here is the link to file the complaint online:

https://sbs-nj.naic.org/Lion-Web/servlet/org.naic.sbs.ext.onlineComplaint.OnlineComplaintCtrl?spanishVersion=N

Please rate five stars ***** and press send

A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Consumer Protection Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 6 months ago

Please rate five stars by clicking on five stars ***** and press send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.