Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I bought something Tuesday that is a 4 year plan and just…

Customer Question
I bought something Tuesday...

I bought something Tuesday that is a 4 year plan and just found out I'm moving in 6 weeks and won't be able to use it. Costs me 5000.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Oklahima and movin to Mississippi.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

It's health related. No I haven't yet called the business.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/15/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: KnowYourRights, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
KnowYourRights

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. What did you buy? Are they able to transfer usage or help in another State?

It is a CT scan package. It's not covered by insurance.

You would need to speak with the company and see if they would return a portion of the money or are able to provide the service in Mississippi where you are relocating to. The fact that you are moving is not a legal basis for them having to refund any money but you can try and speak with them and see if they will work with you to resolve this based upon the situation.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!

No answer, no thanks.
Is there anything else?