Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I live alone in Encinitas, CA. My server (phone, I live in…

Customer Question
I live alone in...

I live alone in Encinitas, CA. My server (phone,

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I live in Encinitas, CA and my server (land-line phone, television and computer) is Time Warner Cable, now Spectrum. For sometime now bpth Spectrum, The Encinitas Senior Citizen Center, my daughter and myself have been aware that the Senior Center gets a recording that my phone number has been discontinue, This only happens in the Senior Center office. My daughter has been struggling to get this omission rectified without success. I have lost patience with Spectrum

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

S

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/17/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: attyadvisor, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
attyadvisor
attyadvisor, Lawyer

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. The site asked me to check with you to see if you still needed assistance with your question. The site should offer you the option of a telephone call.

Can you explain the situation a little more so I may assist you? I am not sure how I can assist if you will not provide any additional information. If you would prefer a telephone call you can accept the telephone call offer.