Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

What is Fandango and can I buy gift crds to AMC movies?

Customer Question
What is Fandango and...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Edina,Minneapolis 55435

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I dont know?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/12/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Loren, Lawyer

Fandango is a movie information and ticket purchasing app and website and their gift cards are accepted by many theater chains, including AMC.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

Loren, Lawyer