How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Satisfied Customers: 23792
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Consumer Protection Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Well its this online game company playtika and i been

Customer Question

well its this online game company playtika and i been playing bingo blitz for 5 years anyway, i s[pent a lot of money on my inventoy and items and they banned me with no real reason. i was bullied and i stuck up for myself but the employee dealing with me was very bad and when i asked to speak to someone higher up she banned me i have started to tally and its 20-30 k i spent those items belong to me. and now with no access they are stealing from me ? no?
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: well i am in california but the game is i believe in Ukraine but the person that made me VIP and then was not doing her job..the one that got rid of me is in romania
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: well i reported it to facebook and the game compnay but no response she banned me fearing of me telling her superiors she was being prejudice and now i cant reach anyone
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: well who will i be connected to
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I found most of my bank statements and I am tallying the charges up but if i paid for items and cannot get to them...that is not fair.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to file complaint with your Attorney General's office to see if you can receive help.

You should also file complaint with the FBI.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.