Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am in the process of fixing my mothers car for her. The…

Customer Question
I am in the...

I am in the process of fixing my mothers car for her. The value of the car sorry need to add to that

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Kelly blue book has car listed as 3600.00 in pristine condition. The car is 13 years old and requires a lot of work which will cost 2400. We then agreed that she would gift the title over to me. Can my siblings challenge me on this.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/9/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.Is the arrangement with her in writing or otherwise supported?
Only verbally. I have not gone forward with repairs on the car because of possible negative consequences.
Some confirmation in writing would be useful. This should cement the arrangement. It also should put all on notice making it consensual and voluntarily and less likely to be attached by family or otherwise.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as experts are not employees of the site and do not get any credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Infolawyer, Lawyer