Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I just sign to buy out if my leased car. I also sign a

Customer Question
Decline to not purchase a...
I just sign to buy out if my leased car. I also sign a Decline to not purchase a contract cancellation policy. But now I found out they should have sold me the car as a used car. I paid full valve for a 2015 used car. Is there anything g I can do to get out of this.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/8/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Please respond asap. I want to have this solve today

Great, thank you! Bear with me a moment while I review…