Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a major issue with GoBank they closed my account said…

Customer Question
Hello my name is*****...

Hello my name is***** have a major issue with GoBank they closed my account said check was fraudulent and out come was the 7000 check and my money in account never returned the check cleared was deposited to account and I can’t get

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?

The money the chec that they said was bad was a good check that cleared they posted the money in to my closed account which if I’m correct is illegal. They’ve stated that they were returning the money to the bank which hasn’t happen and they really can’t its my money how do they do Tbis close account let check clear then deposit the funds in closed account ? How do I receive my money

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/8/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: attyadvisor, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
attyadvisor
attyadvisor, Lawyer

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. Which State does your question pertain to?