Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How can I opt out of a timeshare contract. There is a in…

Customer Question
How can I opt out...
How can I opt out of a timeshare contract. There is a in perpetuation clause in the contract and the Timeshare Co wants $3350 for closing costs
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/8/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

How long ago did you sign the contract? Where was it signed?