Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a doctor who has double billed me through medicare…

Customer Question
I have a doctor...

I have a doctor who has double billed me through medicare and ccare aI HAVE A DOCTOR WHO HAS BILLED

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.

I was seeing a doctor in Manchester Tn who billed Medicare at least twice billed me

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?

This doctor has charged medicare and humana for services that were not provided and they received money from me that was not posted to my account and then they took the money out three times on my mastercard when I stopped seeing them months ago. refused to dchrged

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/7/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: ben.jones,
 replied 4 months ago
ben.jones

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer with fraud examiner experience and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Consumer Protection Lawyer: ben.jones,
 replied 4 months ago

Have you contacted the doctor in question about this at all?

Consumer Protection Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to Justanswer! I will be further assisting you with your post.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Infolawyer, Lawyer