Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I would like to know how to file a complaint against a

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know how to file a complaint against a roofing contractor that was hired by my condo property management

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

New Jersey. nobody is helping me yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

I contacted the proper management many times

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Am I paying for this?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/6/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: JustAnswer, Arbitrator replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.