Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I borrow $2,200 for a title loan I have made 5 month payment…

Customer Question
I borrow $2,200 for...

I borrow $2,200 for a title loan I have made 5 month payment of $460.00 and they are saying I still own them $2,400 I don't think that right I own borrow $2,200

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
12/1/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Most loans have interest. what was the interest rate and when was the loan?

May 2017

No basis for such high interest, which is usurious and cannot be collected.

Is the reply acceptable?