Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need your help. California. I have a question help me.

Customer Question
I need your help ...

I need your help

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have a question help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Recently I took a car for lease by submitting fake paystubs

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Hi
I took a car for loan just 5 days back
I caught by submitting fake paystubs
How to get rid of this issue
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please Iam waiting for reply regarding this issue
11/30/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a CA licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.