Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I received a letter from at&t saying that my name may have…

Customer Question
I received a letter...

I received a letter from at&t saying that my name may have been stolen.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Az not that i am aware

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Mfr ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My name and address lawrence p. ALIBRANDI 26425 s. beech creek dr. sunlakes az

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
11/29/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Does this have to do with the Equifax data breach? What did AT&T recommend that you do to find out if your account was compromised?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.