Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I PURCHASE A VEHICLE ON 07/06/2017 FOR $19,000.00 FROM

Customer Question
I PURCHASE A VEHICLE...

I PURCHASE A VEHICLE ON 07/06/2017 FOR $19,000.00 FROM INSURANCE AUCTION INC. THE VEHICLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DELIVERED TO ME FROM THE THE DAY PAYMENT WAS MADE. UP UNTIL NOW, I DID NOT RECEIVED THE VEHICLE PURCHASED.. I HAVE TRIED ON MANY TIMES TO REFUND MY MONEY, BUT ALL MY EFFORT WAS IN VAIN. I NEED HELP COLLECT MY MONEY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP, OR REFER ME TO ORGANIZATION THAT WIL HELP ME. .

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

I AM IN NEW JERSEY, AND THE STATE OF THE SELLER IS FLORIDA. THE TRANSACTION DATE WAS 07/05/2017.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

I HAVE. MANY TIMES AND THEY ARE PLAYING GAME WITH ME

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I HAVE ALL THE TRANSACTION DOCUMENTS, WHICH I CAN E-MAIL TO YOU OR BY FAX. INCLUDING WIRE TRANSFER MADE FOR THE PURCHASE.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
11/29/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Yes, please send the documents and I will review them. Would you like a phone call to discuss?

Correction. The cost of the vehicle purchase is $10,000.00
I also attached transaction documents, wire transfer to PNC Bank, and letter requesting refund.