Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Want to know if Defense Lawyers P.A. in Boca Raton is a

Customer Question
Want to know if...

Want to know if Defense Lawyers P.A. in Boca Raton is a legitimate firm for lowering credit card debt

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Fla. Issue began in NJ with Bank of America and began in July of 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Yes. Bank of America has been informed by Defense Lawyers P.A. who are now being paid by me monthly. Debt is $20,000, Account closed at BOA and an now banking at Chase in NJ

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

DON'T THINK SO

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: KnowYourRights, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
KnowYourRights

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

What has the firm promised to do for you, in writing?

take escrow money each month and when it approaches about half of what I owe bargain with BOA .CONTRACTT COVERS2 YRS.

Thank you for the reply. You can contact the Florida Bar and see if the firm or the attorneys working on your debt settlement, have to been subject to any discipline or bar complaint. The real issue is what happens if they can not settle and if BOA sued you? Are they going to defend the lawsuit? If you are not paying the credit card bills, is your credit taking a hit and will they try and repair it? Have any results been promised? These are all things to be concerned about because you need to figure out what will happen if they will not settle for an amount which you are willing to pay and if you get sued and what your money is going towards, each month.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!