Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Sprint has over billed me .I have spoken with them weekly

Customer Question

sprint has over billed me .I have spoken with them weekly for the past sveral weeks ,The corperate people agree I amright keep promising to correct it. Today I was told to get a new provider and hire an attorney
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: florida just starting out
JA: Have you contacted the manufacturer?
Customer: there is no way to contact the company directly everything is machine no people direct
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am Disabled on a fixed income with an at risk infant living with me
Category: Consumer Protection Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 11 months ago.
On review of your facts, you have a good case.You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! A lawyer letter alone can often bring about a settlement as the other side realizes that you are serious and gets concerned about its risk and legal fees.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Answer skips the idea that they will shut my service and leave my grand daughter at risk no phone
A settlement leveraging the above would include no retaliation or interruption whatsoever.
if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”