Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need a lawyer, the vinyl siding that the contractor

Customer Question
I need a lawyer...

I need a lawyer , the vinyl siding that the contractor installed is wrong, I live in Colorado springs

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

I looked up the installation instructions, I sold vinyl siding and building materials for ten years and I was a general contractor for 20 years. the siding is not installed properly. I nedd a recommendation for a lawyer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The install is on my mom's house, here in Colorado springs

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
11/27/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?