Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I ordered Windows Rama to installed three Windows 57 inch…

Customer Question
I ordered Windows Rama...

I ordered Windows Rama to installed three Windows 57 inch heights they installed 52 inches height when I complained it they say they did a right job so I hire home inspector to check it out, home inspector give the report window Rama installed short Windows I spend around $ 5000 for Windows I lived near highway I and my family is not able to sleep good due to noise and winds coming in my complaint is to installed with right height or give me my money back

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

I am in Hasbrouck Heights nj no one is helping me

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

I contacted Window Rama people they installed it Anderson windows

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They installed storm short Windows with regular short windows I need your help please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
11/25/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Under New Jersey law, you should file a complaint with the New Jersey state contractors board. If Windows Rama won't give you the refund, NJ contractors board will investigate and order them to refund for defective work and/or pull their license to work in New Jersey.

Here is the form to file the complaint:

http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/Pages/boards-committees.aspx

Please rate 4 or 5 stars and close out the question. A bonus is very much appreciated after you rate. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please rate the answer by clicking on 4 or 5 stars and close out the question.

A bonus is very much appreciated after you rate the answer.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Please click on 4 or 5 stars to rate the answer and close out the question.

A bonus is most appreciated after you rate the answer.