Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Fedex (Shipped at Nov 10th,2017 in Sacramento, CA, US //

Customer Question
Fedex (Shipped at Nov...
Fedex (Shipped at Nov 10th,2017 in Sacramento, CA, US // tracking 788417499490 ) lost my
family's passport (my Chinese , my wife's Chinese , my son's US ) send to my lawyer
in Vancouver,BC, Canada , she will forward that to Canada immigration office, since our immigration case for the skill worker programme finally got approved, requesting passport in 30 days to put visa/ issue landing paper now.There is a label on the Fedex envelope description that passports included ,and it is still being lost/ stolen , which is unacceptable // Fedex staff may do it on purpose because of that description .But more unfortunately , because of My wife has an asylum case filled in US, I am not even sure China embassy will give us new passport or not, have just tried to book an appointment to apply which the recent is at beginning of December.My immigration lawyer also have to ask Canada embassy extend the time to deliver passports to them, we have been working on this for years, it is quite unpleasant that the trouble at this point...Just want try to claim our lost from Fedex (actually the most we want is get passports back, talked many times with Fedex but not working.... My whole plan has to be delayed, and the trouble to get passport 2000$ at least )
, shipping fee just 46.03$ not sure how much I can get back from fedex
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 4 days by:
11/26/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Attorney replied 7 months ago
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney

Thank you for your question.

https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/index.html?tracknumbers=788417499490&cntry_code=us

says the package is at a FedEx facility in Richmond, B.C.

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

What did FedEx say when you phoned?