Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have an issue with Mavis Tire INC (synchrony car care).

Customer Question
I have an issue...

I have an issue with Mavis Tire INC (synchrony car care). Back in late septermber I had worked don on my truck.. ($884.00).I was going to pyt the amount on my visa credit card. However, They -,the store in Cobleskill, ny 12043. Said I should use the promotion.. I find now they only take bank accounts routing Numbers.. Not good for me . I been trying to pay in full, since October 20417.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Cobleskill. new York

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Yes,, They keep giving me Synchrony bank and they refused to let me a total payment on my credit card which they do in the store

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is my telfth phone call to mavis i am done

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions about this situation? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.