Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

Have had an issue here for almost 5 days now, where my

Customer Question
Facebook Page with over 100,000...
Have had an issue here for almost 5 days now, where my Facebook Page with over 100,000 fans (that I bought $15,000 worth Facebook Ads to build up over the past few weeks) has been now been offline with a message of: "The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed."I have had no luck with Facebook support. They keep stating this is terrible and will help, but no one is actually fixing the problem. I have not broken any Terms/Conditions that FB has. It is a legit and informative page with a lot of fans.I have a better write-up that has more detail.I believe I will need to sue them to a) put the page back live, b) refund my money I used to promote the page to win fans, c) additional funds to cover my extra time and lost Goodwill that a broken page is now shown to 100k people.If you are interested in helping here, please let me know. Thank you.
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
11/21/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Uranweb,
 replied 24 days ago
Uranweb

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

can you please provide link to facebook page.

also, what was the reply of the facebook support? what did they say the issue is?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Hello - I requested a Lawyer for assistance. Can you please put this back in the system for someone who is a lawyer? Thank you!
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Uranweb,
 replied 24 days ago

I understand, I will notify moderator to change Category to Lawyers

Infolawyer, Lawyer