Consumer Protection Law

Consumer Protection Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Consumer Protection Law

I believe I am being scammed for payment on a supposed

Customer Question
support frm you guysv that...
I believe I am being scammed for payment on a supposed support frm you guysv that dates to JUL2015, Can
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Sorry but it is a Dell Laptop. And all I would like to know if you have any record of my name in your database for a call to you in July 2015. My name is ***** *****.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have no problems with my PC. I received an email from ABC World and called them and they want me to pay what they said is a balance due of $250 on an original bill for $550. Of which they say I supposedly paid $300 on or about Jul, 2015,
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
11/18/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 24 days ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago

I am waiting somewhat impatiently as the deadline set for me to pay the $250 is 12:00 noon today EST. All I want to know if there is any record in your tech files regarding any call I supposedly made in July 2015.My name is J*** K****.

Infolawyer, Lawyer