Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Got 80% water in gas in my car. Has been fixed twice now, I…

Customer Question
Got 80% water in...

Got 80% water in gas in my car. Has been fixed twice now, I am 66 years of age, live alone, and I am afraid to keep the car now, for fear it will leave me stranded on the road. BP is the gas company, they have paid for both repairs, but problem is, I am afraid of vehicle from having that % of water in it and I don't know when it may creep up again. I had it out of the shop the first time for 3 days and the engine light came on again, resulting having to put it back in the shop. Please advise, Thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Fl. 2004, had no problem with the car, until now.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Protection Law
11/18/2017
Consumer Protection Lawyer: Olivia Kent,
 replied 8 months ago
Olivia Kent

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. Are you asking how to fix the car (I can't answer that... I'm an attorney, not a mechanic) or something else entirely?