Consumer Protection Law

Consumer protection law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

UNITED/DTC DES: INS PREM ID:XHX068NOV-17 INDN: HEALD CO.

UNITED/DTC DES: INS PREM...

UNITED/DTC DES: INS PREM ID:XHX068NOV-17 INDN:WILLIAM HEALD CO. They are charging my checking acc. $46.50 and I would like to know why.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

I'm in NV and no one is helping me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

It's an insurance co.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient while I compose and type a reply.

United/DTC is actually Mutual of Omaha. They are a highly reputable insurance company and the notation you've provided indicates that the charge is for a policy you have with them. People who have had similar experiences to yours have reached them by calling Mutual of Omaha. Their customer service number is *****(###) ###-####

I'll try that.
Thanks.
Frank

You're very welcome. Good luck!

I strive for 5-star service. If I have addressed all of your concerns, please take the time to rate my service to you by selecting 3, 4, or (hopefully) 5 stars on the rating scale, as that is the only way that JustAnswer gives us Experts credit for our work. You would still be able to post further follow-ups on this question thread about this for no additional cost, even after I've been rated.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer